I received this award from Janelle of
With this statement....
This award is given to the writers of blogs that “are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Janelle is the Mama to a young family running a new ranch.
I really enjoy reading her blog. Her simple honesty in sharing the ups-&-downs of
of establishing & running a family business from the ground up.
I found her blog by way of another.
You know, the oh, that looks good,.... click on a new blog with leads to another and another
I'm sure glad I kept clicking!
The second is from Karyn of "Candabrby Garden"
with the following statement:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award
.2) Share "ten honest things" about myself
.3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me
.4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
So, Janelle & Karyn I'm honored! Thank you!
10 Honest things.......
1. I'm always late...I can start out and hour early and...ohhh bright shiny object....and I'm gone....late again and trying to figure out what happened
2. I loose focus very easily...right now I have 5 knitting projects & 3 sewing projects on the kitchen table, laundry waiting to be folded, yarn dyeing, & yarn drying.......and here I am blogging!
3. I have a cluttered & messy home.
But, I generally know which layer to look under....as long as no one moves things
4. I have a hard time saying no
5. If a person hurts a family member of mine, they are on my s&!% list for a long time..
even after I say forgive them.
6. I am not a good Catholic....I have to many questions concerning the Church,
but not about God.
7. I've never seen my eldest grand child
8. I'm one of those drivers that zoom past you and you shake your head at.....and yes I'm on a first name basis with the majority if the Sheriffs Dept now.....but I'm running late!
9. My husband is my best friend & is the most honest man I know,
10. I'm a list maker...for everything...so I don't forget
So for the Honest Scrap Award...
All because they keep it real. Life's not fair some times but, how we handle it makes a difference
Because I want to! They are others I consider good "friends" (or, they are the daughter of my High School best friend! Hi Sarah!)