Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Old town, Poznan,

The suitcases are being repacked,

trying to figure how to keep formal clothes from being crushed..to bad

All the trips we have been on we’ve been fortunate in that we have never lost luggage…..

This will be the time. 
I had a nightmare last night I attended my sons CSC_0184

wedding in a denim dress.  

But I guess the important thing is

we will be there

Where?  Here!

Old town, Poznan, Poland Photo

We will be staying here

If my house burns down while we are gone….

don’t call me. 

Ania and Aaron

I want to enjoy my time with them!

We can rebuild when we come home…

I wanted to make a few changes anyway!

Not the best attitude I know but, its been almost 2 years since we’ve seen them!

Now I need to complete the “Gotta Do” list for those babysitting the house and 4 legged kids while we are gone…

I think I will be stuffing suitcases until we leave at 3PM!

And yes, there will be photos!

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time! Don't let your feet fall off though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, and if it happens, a denim dress is just fine!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie