Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Monday, July 20, 2009

A Little Bit of Knitting

Custom pair of Toddler Capri’s for Kelly

She’s been waiting a bit for these, I had my sizing incorrect, then when it was correct I ran out of yarn….dyed more and still was not correct colors. Third time’s a charm

Alaska Lass Capri’sCustom 001Finished with a basket weave cuff.

I think I have the shorter repeats pretty well balanced now.

Custom 004She also had a few Elfin toppers made. I love this pattern, easy to size up or down

Custom 003I have one more pair of longies working and another pair of shorties I hope to complete this week.

If you’ve read my blog for very long I’m sure you’ve met Debby of  “Useful Hands & Heart”  I ask that you keep her and her family in your prayers.  Her son Jeremy was killed in a car accident over the weekend.

I can not begin to imagine the loss & pain this beautiful, loving & strong faith filled family is going through right now. 

But, I do know any and all prayers for the entire family would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers going up for your friend Debby and family. I can't imagine...

    You do know I will be wanting an elfin topper for Itty Bitty soon right? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let me know what size & Color!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie