Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Monday, June 29, 2009

RED, WHITE & BLUE PATRIOTIC SALE







Independence Day is almost here!



Is your little one ready to celebrate in style?



All RED WHITE & BLUE Patriotic Shorties marked down for the Holiday
If you don't find what your looking for in my Store, be sure and check
TWISTED FATE on Etsy!
OK, Shameless promotion is over.

2 comments:

  1. Cutsie! my "baby" couldn't wear them as he is 5'4" and 180 lbs, maybe in ten to fifteen years when I change my name to grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might fit my baby's big toe. Chuckle.

    SO cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie