Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Hands HURT

WIP Wrestle Mania
Ravelry is hosting a bit of fun competition to complete any project on the needles
I updated my working projects on sidebar with as many as I could find.
Any questions concerning that statement, check this post!
A small pair of longies.....Hand dyed 100%Purewool
super soft for newborns
I got from the hips down today....
Finishing the cuffs now




A Bright cheerful Elfin Topper for a young lady in Alaska....













A pair of hand dyed wool Shorties in the colorway
"Fresh Sea Weed"


I think I'll finish the cuffs & call it a night!



Whats on your needles?

2 comments:

  1. My first shawl (still) is taking longer than I thought, two longies, a washcloth, like 3 different blankets,a market bag (still) and a pair of socks.
    That is the most I have ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The longies and shorties are awesome, but I absolutely LOVE the elfin topper! May have to have one of those for Itty Bitty come fall! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie