Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I wrote this last year for my Mom
& never sent it to her.
Things My Mother Taught Me… that she may not know
My Mother is the strongest women I know.
She taught us not just by words, but more by example & action.
I'm one of many, proud to call her Momma.
Things my Mother taught me.......
That no matter what happens, you can keep going.
There are some things you can’t change, only your reaction.
The love of nature, feeling the soil and being a small part of the Bloom.
That it’s OK not to have all the answers.
Home-made cocoa is always the best
The joy of cooking, with very little.
There are times for silence
What Butts are really for
.
The Joy of books & learning
Its not where you are in life, It’s how you live it
Always to leave a place in better condition than you found it
You have to be happy where you are, before you can be happy anywhere else
That money is not the value of a person
Everyone has gifts, you just have to find yours
That if you have a little, you have a lot
To use our hands to create, and a gift made, is a gift of your-self
Mistakes can be forgiven
Every child has to walk their own path, not ours
To stand for what you believe in
To make my own choices, and live with the results.
That when adult children ask what do you think, they don’t always need an answer.
Supper is ready when your chores are done
We are the example
No matter what,
She will always Love me

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute! Do we have the same Mom? ;o)

    Hope your Mother's Day was grand!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie