Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Interview With The Diva

Hello Dahlings!
Trying these on to see if I like them....
& I do!
So what do you think of my new shades!
Oh my, the help now adays,
My dirty laundry for all to see!
I'm contacting my publicist,
these photos could be used as blackmail in the years to come!
These people,
That I have just wrapped around my finger......
Took me camping....
Can you believe it ME!
I let them know what I thought about that Idea!
There were BUGS!
The rain, the campfires,
The food they would not let me have,
Did I mention the Bugs?
But...
I was adored and cuddled by many...
That almost made up for....
the bugs

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie