Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Organizing...UGH!

Not much to post today,
I braved Wallyworld first thing this morning
for a few large, clear storage containers......
and survived the crowds...
It was close tho!
The diaper fabric stash is getting out of control
so I picked up a few containers to sort flannel...
boy & girl, recycled t~shirts,
elastic & Velcro
"Stuff"
I was going to post a photo of what it all looks like now...you know,
a before & after...
but
when I saw the photo
NO WAY I'm showing what the before looks like!
Kind of a Jigunda laundry pile right now

2 comments:

  1. Be careful. I think those plastic storage containers multiply when you're not looking. You should see our garage! On second thought, no, you shouldn't! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'll show you my secret laundry stash room (AKA Kailey's room she doesn't sleep in) if you show me yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie