Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Days & Knitting!

Well for once the weather man was right on the money!snowfeb 004 They called for 3-6 & we got 6snowfeb 005 Then through the day we got a bit moresnowfeb 006

We ended up with almost 10 inches. More to come today & tomorrow! The road crews have done an awesome job keeping the highways and side roads plowed & drive-able. I love the crisp crunch sound of walking in snow, & the heavy silence that comes with it.

I did complete this pair of medium shortiesshorties 021 & have them listed to the Etsy shop

A pair of Forest Fairy Carpi’s are also done all but weaving in the ends, I’ll have photos of those tomorrow. Right now I’m working on a pair of silly stripe customs. I love the color combinations Mama’s come up with!

So, what are you working on?

3 comments:

  1. you sure have had a lot of snow, you will be glad when spring comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished the binding on a baby quilt I blogged about this morning. I think I'm going to make a few more reversible quilted baby bibs next. Although my knitting is always in the basket by my recliner and I did sit for a few minutes last night in front of the fire and got a few more rows knit on a baby sweater I have in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snow! We're actually getting some, today! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie