Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, February 5, 2010

I’m In A Etsy Treasury!!

WOOOOT WOOOOT!!!

Check it out here!

blue longies 008These are the longies that were featured. As soon as I figure how to copy & post the full page I’ll put that up!

So my skills at this are sadly lacking but….

What a awesome collection of

IndianaTreasury Artists!

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

  1. So Cool! I think you are definately an ARTIST! I wouldn't even know how to show the page the way you did, so, You are way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I will do the happy dance with you! Congrats! :)

    Debbie
    ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie