Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Custom Knits in Progress

Playing in the dye pots last week I was trying to come up with a Gray rainbow for a custom order. 

new multi 003

I’ not to sure these longies have enough Gray but, we’ll see how Mom likes them!

Shorties to stock 031 I have about 2 inches left to go on the legs & a pocket to add. If Mama likes them they will be on the way to Alaska! 

So you see the white in the photo above?  That’s still snow.  About 4-6 inches are left on the the ground.  But, Today I saw something that has been missing for weeks!

THE SUN!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie