Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Out My Window This Morning

We didn’t get as much as they called forsnow 009 Just enough to be beautifulsnow 010 and slow your day up a bitsnow 004 A good day for bread bakingsnow 006 Soup makingsnow 008and Knitting!

Stay warm & safe where ever you are!

Technorati Tags: ,,

5 comments:

  1. Soupmaking sounds like a good idea! We got some yesterday too- enough that every nearby school district let out early, except the one I teach in!

    Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That storm missed us thank goodness. We have enough snow to last until June! I do like those days though when there is nothing to do but baking and crafting. :)

    Have a great day!

    Debbie
    ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a wonderful way to spend a snowy day. I envy you your snow...sometimes. We get rain, and plenty of it so soup and crafting days are when it's raining. Today it's sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange, but we have not had a drop of snow this year. Right now, it is mid 50* to 60* and my plants have started growing! I hope we don't get a freeze! I haven't made bread in years. I should surprise everyone and make some yummy bread soon!
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie