Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, January 2, 2009

"Warm Woolie Sale" at KATIDIDS!


Since everyone is having such weird weather, snow in places of the U.S. that have only seen it in photos, etc. "I have decided to have a "Warm Woolie Sale". All Soakers, Longies, Sleep Sacks, & Shorties have been marked down for the month of January! All of my other items still reflect Decembers sale prices.


This morning I finished up this pair of shorties.
Knit with the Sheepy Time Knits pattern & yarn purchased from The Bare Sheep Yarn Company in the colorway "The Blues" I bought this last spring and forgot all about it! Nice and soft, basket weave cuff, size Medium.
Will be listed in Etsy this afternoon reflecting the Sale Price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie