Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gone Camping Sheepie Pants


Last night I completed the 2 tone Green Sheepy Pants. They lay on the table, just..... blank. I kept seeing camping.

It's not quite as I envisioned but, embellished with
Purple mountain range, & a sunny day camping by the lake. But what would be camping without a camp fire!














When I saw these in my dream last night there were a few other items but, I need to brush up on my embroidery skills.
I wont say how many years its been but, lets just say...awhile and leave it at that!

1 comment:

  1. lol you dream of knitting too huh? I really like them. I unfortunately have no embroidery skills yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie