So, with this in mind, I've joined a few "stash Reduction" groups in Ravelry. One of them is 52 in 52. Easy to define, 52 FINISHED Projects in 52 weeks. I've added the count in my 09 completed projects bar. I'm not looking to eliminate my stash, just get it under control.
I need to see if I can find a meter to add, anyone have an idea where I can find one?
My goal is:
1. to have/average 2 UFO's in the stash basket completed a month.....until they are done. And, since I have reached S.A.B.L.E. (Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy)
2. I'm going to get my stash logged into Ravelry!! I'm about 1/4 of the way thru.
3. Reorganizing my queue of planned projects to set priorities. Gifts, wants & needs.
4. Knit from the Precious Shrine of Yarns (or my version of it)
5. Knit some for ME! ( I have yet to decide these items)
6. Learn at least new 1 thing a month, stitch, trick
7. Random acts of knitting kindness (RAK), I've been so blessed to have a stash, I need to share, I don't like to say "Charity Knitting" Lets say "Love Knitting." There are plenty of single Moms & families out there that could use a extra blanket, hat or sweater.
8. Contact the local women's half way house and see if anyone would like to learn to knit. Some times when life/bad decisions knock you down, any positive accomplishment can make a difference.
9. HONESTLY list all UFO's on the blog UFO bar
10. Figure out where I can find the progress bar "thingies" for my blog
I think its all "doable", stretching a bit for me but, doable. Any help or direction in finding the progress bars would be greatly appreciated!