Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Its Not All Work At The Show

It's the last weekend of the show and things are winding down.
But its not all work. This kids "Fishing Booth is set up every year, and was always a big hit with our children. Isaiah has fished every year since he could hold a pole & this year was no different. Hes been patiently waiting allllll week.
A man with a mission....He's happy boy, still waiting....
I know they want it....
YES!! SCORE!!
In between rounds of straightening trailers I did accomplish some knitting.
I started a large pair of Sheepy Pants using one of my handdyed yarns "Wine & Roses," on Louet Riverstone. I've had this ready since this summer and have not had the opportunity to knit them up. I Love this yarn, It just sucks up the color and is super soft. I should have them completed tomorrow.
So whats on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie