Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whats on The Needles Wednesday!

Well, Not sure what is on your needles but I can show you what's not on mine!Here are a few FO's from the past few days...
Using the Sheepy Time Knits Pattern, Medium Shorties of 100%Purewool, Colorway is Happy Rose ubersoft!
Sheepy Shorties on Merino, my "Frogs & Snails" colorway. Board short length. These I finished on the way to Rachel's Easter morning....the 2 hour drive comes in handy at times!

"Spring Greens", hand dyed using Cascade 220 Waist & Cuffs also Cascade 220
Started on the way home.....making good use of drive time!
"Simple Booties"
100% Wool, Cascade 220
Custom for Heather, one of 6?

Its been a busy & productive past few days...made easier by all the rain, and cold, did I say rain? Did I mention the pea sized hail? Mother Nature...
IT'S SPRING!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie