Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

How to Give Yourself A Heart Attack

Myrtle is a pretty fast girl. Shes thankfully very forgiving.
I dumped an almost empty cup of coffee on her today
The baby I have my first credit card in over 20 yrs to buy, (excuse me adopt)
when the beast died
I know, I know..the cup should not have been near it. I've heard it!
I ALWAYS have my cup on the side, way away from her.
Danielle was visiting, as I stood up to get more coffee, my finger hooked in the handle an that little bit of coffee went all over the keyboard.
I yanked the plug, shut her down and grabbed a towel.
My heart nearly stopped & I almost wet my pants.
I think I said 1 or 2 well, the same word over and over.
Not a word for Sunday .......or any other day.
Think I better hurry up and send in the first payment.
Forgive me Myrtle!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!
    Just the other day I sort of broke my ctrl key because I was eating a sandwich and a crumb fell. I tried to get it out with my nail and it sunk further of course. And then that's when I decided to lift the key some.... :( It's half on now so I can still use it but it isn't snapped down.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie