Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Iris' Capri's

Colorway "Iris'" from "Mandie at Sheepy Time Knits"
She has such a large variety of colorways. Stripes, colorwash, sock & worsted... you name it.
It's hard to decide sometimes!

"Spring Iris Capri's"
The details; 100% Merino Wool, size Medium, 18in hip & 18in rise. Leg length is 6 inches
Listed on Etsy this afternoon


3 comments:

  1. I love green and purple together- it's one of my favorite color combos :) My sunroom was luckily already painted in that color scheme when I moved in. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie