Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, October 23, 2009

What Makes Me Happy & Works In Progress

Is when my guys are all smiling!

home 003

Isaiah is turning into a snaggle tooth kid.   He’s missing 3 and the 2 front are just hanging, one has dropped some and they look so goofy.  Looks like “The tooth Fairy” needs to load up the quarters!

A few works in progress

Custom Longies for a little guy due any day.  Browns, Tans & Blues

home 009

And Pinks & Browns for Etsy stock.  The colors are much richer than showing in this photo

home 012

Thrifting today I found this adorable top for Evie.

home 008 A little turtleneck, I can see it under a red Jumper…or pink or..

HMMM!  Great colors for longies! I have a few pair in traditional colors working but…these could be really fun!

Technorati Tags: ,,,

 

2 comments:

  1. I think they are smiling because you have returned! Love that first picture! Lucky Lucky You!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie