Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A View From My Window

 The Bathroom window that is..Washing the window and noticed how much the colors are just popping! It started raining so I grabbed my camera, I was afraid to many leaves would fall to have a good photo

Fall & Longies 002 There has been a bit of knitting, I finished these today, posted them to Etsy and they sold in 4 hours! Yeah!ongies 008I finished these the night before, they have not been blocked so the look a tad wonky…yes, wonky is a wordlongies 002  

Still working on the laundry room, the shelves are in place YEAH!! which means my counters are cleared as I was able to move the canned goods downstairs, which is what started this entire cleanout process.

Another load ready for good will…..we’re on a first name basis now……they just hand me a signed blank donation form now.    Finding some really weird stuff under the stair’s like….the moving pads we had to buy from U-Haul 20 yrs ago!  Really. Sad I know.  Progress, I keep having to tell myself….it didn’t accumulate over night….But REALLY!

6 comments:

  1. 20 years ago? Snort. :o)

    I use wonky all the time!

    Itty Bitty's head is 18 1/2 inches. Finally got her measured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors! I'm a wee bit envious! :)

    And Wonky is a word I use with great frequency! :)

    I love your longies you knit. I cannot wait to get some for our new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I use the term wonky daily! Love the new longies! I am still patiently waiting for grandchildren. =D

    You must be making real progress if Goodwill has an automatic reciept for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother, I'll get started this weekend, any favorite color?

    Mama Just let me know!

    Debbie, Good will guy & I have a set routine now, I fill in my own form!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have something in a dusky pink? She has brown hair amd brown eyes. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. An elfin topper, please?

    mothermayhem96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie