Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, October 16, 2009

I”M HERE!

Well, I made it, the flights took off on time and I’m enjoying the heck out of this visit so far!  Mom & Carol were there to pick  me up, I was so good to see them!  We stopped for lunch and Bobbi was able to  join us.  Everyone looks great & were having a wonderful time talking….what else right?

Hello, Sunshine!!!!!  Tank top & sandals!

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a good time. It will be time for you to get back on that airplane for home to soon.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that you live really close to my in-laws in Kentucky! And you aren't going to be very far from me on you little vacation! Enjoy the California sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring some of that sunshine back with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful! Both my sisters and my brother!!!! I havn't seen him since 1991 or 92

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie