Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Longies Stocking At Katidids

I’ve completed a few pair of longies

shorties & Pantry 004

all range of sizes

shorties & Pantry 015

A few Shorties

shorties & Pantry 002

To get ahead for summer

dec long 072

Merino, BFL & Purewool, Trying to narrow down the stash

dec long 069

All are listed in the Etsy Shop &, I should have 2 pair of Large Boys done by the weekend & possibly a skirty if my hands hold out.

I didn’t think you could wear bamboo needles out but it seems I have! 2 more pair are on the way!The last advent Project 009 A bit of dishcloth knitting that never made it to the shop, Rachel said she could “take care of these” for me when she visited before Christmas!

Lots to catch up on, but I think I’ll do that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie