Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Keep Your Ears Warm

A quickie Ear warmer or Cowl for Daniellebunn Died 027

I love knitting from the stash

To bad she wasn’t there to try it on… so I grabbed Erika to modelbunn Died 024Although she took on the task with cheek sucking enthusiasmbunn Died 029 I don’t think she needs to worry about giving up her day job!

I’ve been working ahead for spring and used my colorway “Frogs N Snails” to make these shortiesfrogs 015

And another pair of Silly Stripe Longies In Dark Red, Mushroom & Olive Green

frogs 011

I love using Cascade 220, It always knits up nice & had the side benefit of  using up some stash!

Both are listed to Etsy.

On the needles now I have a pair of Purple, Gray,Navy & Black longies

frogs 022

I spent the afternoon playing in the dye pots & came up with a few new colorways….we’ll see what they look like re-skeined tomorrow.

All in all it was a pretty productive day.

How did you spend yours?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could knit. My MIL can, and very well, I might add. I tried watching her so I could learn. It sucks. I've left it to those women with PATIENCE!!! ;)

    I never even noticed you had things on Etsy. Very cute! I love the infant sweater. Wish I still had one that little, I'd snatch that right up! ;) But, what the heck is a longie? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching UK basketball. GO BIG BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items Katie! I have been busy sewing and quilting trying to get Christmas gifts done. :)

    Debbie
    ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frogs and snails--that's darling!!

    Do you dye your own? Do you sell yarn colorways as well as the knit up longies? You should. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie