Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sheepy Yarn and WIP

Sunday on the way to Hayden's Birthday Party, I had a quick meet with Mandie from "Sheepy Time Knits" and found her to be as nice in person as she is to work with on line. Here are m new goodies from her. Some of her new Sheepy Yarn, "Water" & "Irises".


These photos do not do the colors justice, they are rich and vibrant, so squishy soft too. A great bargain in my mind!

I have been knitting, honest! A new pair of longies (what else!) started in my "High Meadow"

Its not showing very well but I'm using stitch markers from Mandies newest venture. These will fit up to size 10 needle, which is great as so many are designed for sock knitters using much smaller needles.

A semi finished item, Pink & Brown Longies, waiting for embellishment. Thinking flower with a dragonfly. What do you think?






And a simple ear flap hat for a Etsy order. What a (warm) cutie this little one will be.





And another special order through Etsy, cream/natural booties.



All from STASH!
Boy, I'm way behind on completing things from the never ending UFO basket!



I just realized how much "Pink" I have been using, have to pull out blues or greens...I need a break from the pink!

1 comment:

  1. I love the yummy yarn. I will have to check it out. It looks so soft

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie