Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, October 10, 2008

More Bums, Booties & a SALE!

Have you seen the sale at Sheepy Time Knits? 10-15% off on Patterns, Yarn and the Cottage License!! WHHHOOO HOOOO. I bought her colorway "Irises" The colors are so vibrant and clear! Super soft and squishy!. Her prices are better than most & then a sale? Oh Mandie, I'm in trouble now! There are 2 colorways yet to be named, be sure and submit your suggestion. I came up with Flamingo Road and Raspberry Chiffon. BFL, Merino, Sheepy Wool & sock yarn (don't even get me started there)





I had a bit of the yarn left from the "Sticks the Water" sweater and made a pair of Best Booties to match







Starting another pair of Sheepy Pants, I'm telling you, they are addicting! Pink & brown ribbing, seat and legs brown with Pink cuffs. Not sure what style or how I will embellish this pair but I have a few thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie