Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Larry's Birthday Gift Unwrapped

What do you get a man for his 50th Birthday. For some it may be easy to decide. Larry is the kind of guy that never spends money on himself, never says "I want that." You have to listen carefully to hear "well, that would be nice" or look for the worn pages in tool or hunting catalogs. He has his dream garage, almost all the tools he could ever need (like crafting you can always use another one.) He's not a sports nut, hmmmm. Its always a challenge to find the right thing.
Rachel came up with a great idea for this year. The kids, myself & Larry's parents all went together & purchased a group gift. Here he is unwrapping it. By his reaction, I think we got it right!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a gift! My son would love that! I meant to comment before on how absolutely adorable your grandsons are. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie