Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Butterfly Longies

The Butterfly longies are done. As much as I cant stand the finishing work I had to complete these. Once I started, I came up with about 30 different ideas for embellishment. The trouble was deciding which design I wanted! Of course I used the Sheepy Pants pattern size medium, using 100% merino wool.

A bit more stash busting!


On the way home from Indianapolis Thursday, Rachel called to tell me I left my 2nd knitting bag at her house. The bag that had my current project, the "High Meadow" longies. Shes putting them in the mail to me...........bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie