Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Monday, September 15, 2008

What to do in a wind storm but Dye?



So what did I do during the wind storm? Found my last skein of un-dyed yarn! I call it "Child's Play" I think it will make a adorable soaker! Boy or girl, I was actually trying for a blue and got a deeeeep aqua. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can use all the advice I can get so speak up if you know!


These I had hanging to dry from playing Saturday. The blue and brown "Little Boy Brown" is a match to the pink and brown posted a few days ago. extra hank with the blue is solid blue for the soaker waist band and legs.

The second, my son in law Christopher looked at and said "that looks like Bahama Breeze to me." So, "Bahama Breeze" it is! when I was winding these up into skeins, I noticed the blues are the same shade. (at least my colors are consistent) so, if I need extra I have it.





On the knitting side, I have the shrug frogged and reskeined. I think it wants to be a Berry Jumper, we'll have to see.....once I have some buttons sewn on UGHHHH

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie