Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tikki Pinky~ Free Pattern

I have to say I love the "Rainbow Dress!! Georgie Hallam has created a wonderful pattern. Her directions are very clear, and turns out so cute! The pattern called for DK weight, I used worsted making a 3 month size so it will fit a 6-9 mo.
I also added a Pink and Brown braided tie for decoration. This dress is perfect as is or decorative stitching. I left it "as is" as it needs to be gifted tomorrow, the tie will have to do! It's a quick cute knit I will be making again. Best of all its a great STASH BUSTER!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress...it is so cute. I have to go grab this pattern...got a little cousin who would look so sweet in it.
    Great job and love the colors!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie