Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dye Happy (ok obsessive!)

My 2nd attempt at Koolaid dyeing.


Citrus colors, Lime, Yellow & a Coral/ watermelon in Fisherman's wool.

Dip dyeing with sock yarn, I LOVE this one. To bad its sock yarn. Possibly a scarf in its future!

This is a Cascade 22o in a gold color.
I used a Purple dye & it gave me a rich Chestnut color. The green was a Hunter Green that came out a cross between Olive and a dark Leaf Green.
This one has my daughter Danielle's name written all over on it!




Fisherman's wool again, graduated color of Pale pink to a deep rose with, the base Ivory to Browns.


The photos are a bit fuzzy but, I bet you'll be seeing them again as finished objects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie