Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby Knits with Free Pattern


Baby on the Brain
With the new baby coming I’ve been looking at all kinds of patterns. I was searching for a pattern that would be handy with the upcoming seasonal change. The FREE PATTERN "Confection" by Tonya Wagner was my inspiration. And as with all my projects I had to tink the pattern, I added longer sleeves & made the back a bit deeper. The first is a Pink Ombre of I Love this Yarn, purchased at my local Hobby Lobby.



I love variegated yarns of any kind. Its interesting to see how the colors will pool












The second is Plymouth Encore from my LYS "Grinny Possum." These will see a lot of use as they can be worn as a extra “something” around the house or, with little dresses for a date with Daddy.






Wooohoo! Yarny goodness from Purewool! I received my co-op order from Purewool started
to get twitchy finger Cant wait to get started.

Just the incentive to complete some projects. Yes I still have all those buttons & seams to sew. Need to complete at least 3 (well, maybe 1) to start something new......






Mr Scarecrow
Another dish/washcloth with Digknitty designs.
Lisa has a great collection of pumpkins, pilgrims, spiders & goblins for fall, be sure and check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little sweaters. I will have to check out that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie