Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Frugal Fun Finds Friday


I stopped in to Michael's Crafts the other day and was sucked in to the dollar bins. I can't resist the dollar bins, if you take a few minutes to pick thru you can usually come up with some good bargins.

I like to keep a bag or 2 of gifty things in the house. You never know when you will need a quick "little something" for someone. Or.....forget a birthday, NO! never mind, I'd NEVER do that!

This time I picked some cute note cards & 2 nice sized note books. I have one in my purse, one for knitting notes, and another for just reception plans etc........ I'm getting a bit A.D.D. about them but they help me keep organized. The note books & note cards have an initial on them, kept hidden for secret gifting purposes!

My other finds were recipe cards. Quite a few had a holiday motif but these are generic. I can stick them in a basket with home made jam & dish cloths for a last m inute holiday gift. You know, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie