Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shorties & Colorplay!

Despite Puga's attempts to take all my attention, I was able to get some knitting in.
Tropical Goldfish, Medium Shorties
" Crew Girl" Medium Shorties..The colors for these were inspired by this swim cover up
A bit of color play! All on the some of the softest Merino I've ever felt.
"Rocker Girl" 220 yds
"Hanna Banana" 220 Yds
"Mama Jama" 220Yds
Erika named this one "Bunny Adventures"


2 comments:

  1. Love Rocker Girl and Mama Jama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you've done 32 projects so far in 2009?! You go girl! At this pace, you're going to run out in a few weeks! So how long does it take you to knit one of those cute little pairs of pants? You must never sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie