Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Color Play & Trying to knit

Having a Parrot as a pet is like having a Permanent 3 yr old in the house. They need fed, entertained and contently monitored. They also can become Verrry jealous of anything they feel takes the (my) attention away from them. If Papuga is loose, I generally have about 5-10 minutes of knitting before he comes over and sits on my hands. I'll love on him & pet him for a while, then back to my shoulder he goes. If I keep knitting, well lets just hope its not new bamboo needles being used as they will be chewed!
I hid the camera under my knitting the other night, Hes on his 3rd trip down to my hands.
Playing with colors again today. My photography skills are not the greatest but.... here is
"Green Apples"
"Danielle"

"Erika"


"Watermelon Sorbet"

3 comments:

  1. lol at Papuga
    The "Danielle" colorway reminds me of Kumquat's Ella Elephant fabric :)
    But of course my fave is going to be the one with a jewel tone or cool colors in it so that means "Erika". Did she pick that one out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I just matched the personalities! I have about 4 more to add, I still need to list them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was smiling at the Papuga story!
    What a little sweetheart!

    I love the color of that Watermelon Sorbet one... it reminds me of something, but I can't think of what it was.
    *scratching my head*
    Maybe a sweater that my mom knitted for me when I was young?

    Thanks for commenting on my blog... it's always nice to meet a new friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie