Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pet Me, Pet Me NOW!

I learned something today,
Parrots and Bamboo Hiya Hiya needles don't mix.
My parrot "Puga", will (when he thinks enough is enough) chew on my needles & set on my hands. That was fine when I was using the Addi's. I no longer consider his bid for attention cute. They were my new favorite pair.

2 comments:

  1. Pets lol are one letter from Pests sometimes. My only reservations about getting Alyssa a cat for her bday is that it may want my yarn... ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I don't have any experience with anti-knitting feathered friends, however I did have a rabbit who opposed to us fixing the garbage disposal. My father-in-law was kind enough to come over and do the job, and he left his tool box open on the floor next to him. My rabbit kept hopping in it, and we kept shushing him out. Finally after the umpteenth time, I figured, "okay he isn't hurting anything. We'll just let him sit in there." Well when he hopped out, we saw that he had peed in the tool box. That's why he wanted in there so bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie