Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Not Goin to Town

Mr. Fix-It  had an early morning appointment in Indy the other day so he went up the night before and visited with Adam & Rachel.  When he came home he brought Hayden with him!

Little Man just crack me up.  Everything has to be in a certain order & just so.  We spent the afternoon outside enjoying the warm sunny day…. playing in the sand pile.

Mix 024  He had a children’s hoe & was working the sand “just like you do” for his garden.  He worked that sand for a good 30 minutes.  At one point I said “ Little Man, you’re just goin to town on that sand. ” He stopped, turned, looked at me and dead serious said…..”I’m not goin to town, I’m working right here!” Mix 031I couldn’t laugh he was so serious….

but I almost wet my pants!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie