Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, April 2, 2010

I’ve been Knitting Longies, Shorties & the tiKKi Rainbow Dress!

The Rainbow Dress by Georgie Hallam

I’ve been a license holder for a while but have just started making them.  This one was sold before I had it 1/3 completed!  The pink is not really that PINK, it’s bold but….I used Cascade Luna & LOVE it!  Super soft, holds its shape but has a nice drape. It will become a cotton go to yarn for sure!Hayden & garden 024On the needles now is a YYMN (your yarn my needles)custom pair of Sheepy Shorties using Doodlebirds Creations Beautiful Blue Faced Leicester.  The colorway is Sailors Dread.  Super soft and a wonderful sheen.  These should be ready for the mail Monday!

Hayden & garden 020 Sheepy shorties using Purewool in the colorway Praia.  Super soft for newbornsHayden & garden 022

Casting on for a Kaia Summer Baby doll dress using Cascade superwash Tropical SeaHayden & garden 026Yes, for some reason I’m on a Lime kick. It’s not normally a color I’d use but it seems to be popping up in all my work these past few weeks

A pair of large shorties I just listed in the shop veg shorties 003

A custom set of small longies & hats….TWINS!Grass is greenerset 019

I’m pretty sick of GREEN right now!

Using up bits & pieces here and there

Girls Medium shortiesDW Dragonfly 005 & 3 other customs waiting in line.  

I was able to get some time in the garden today, not much but the onions are planted at least.  Rain is called for tomorrow so Isaiah & Hayden supervised tilling & planting this afternoon.

Are you ready for Easter?

Don’t forget to give thanks for the greatest gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie