Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yesterday Was

A beautiful day!

A day full of  SUNSHINE, ! 67 degrees!  It’s almost SPRING!!!

I opened all the doors & windows then spent about an hour outside just soaking up the sunshine.

It also included a trip to my local yarn store Grinny Possum Fiber Arts. For me, a trip to Grinny Possum is like a junkie running free in a drug store… I do tend to get myself  in trouble when I visit Ann! 

But, I always find what I need there, if it’s not in stock, Ann will find it for me.  I did pick up some Feza Platino for a few upcoming projects.  I found colors 006 & 003 to use in ….a new venture to add to the Katidids Etsy shop….I’m really excited & ready to spill the beans but, I won’t!  I want to just start full out with them and need to get more made….in between customs.  I wish I could sketch or draw as I have all these color & pattern ideas in my mind.  Remembering the shades and color combinations…even  writing them out…reading my notes  is like reading Greek!

Today  involves a trip to Louisville, slowing down the progress but I need to pay the bills.   The electric company is picky that way, for some reason they want money every month!

Well, daylights burning I better run.

What are your plans for the day?

Technorati Tags: ,,,

 

7 comments:

  1. That warm! Wow, I am happy with the 45 degree weather we have been having. Once it hits 50 degrees, I am in shorts! :)

    Have a great day.

    Debbie
    ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing today? Watching it snow!! Yes, you read that right - Snow!! I could just scream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed that about bills too. Every month? I mean what is that about!!! ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I'm not far off of shorts, I just have to find where I put mine when I "Organized" last fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel! Say your joking pLeAsE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, They are just so nit picky aout those little details!

    Candy! I just stopped by your blog, great post!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie