Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Summer Pie in Winter

Did I ever mention Mr. Fix~It is a pie man?  Fruit pie for breakfast or dessert just give him some PIE!  Apple & Cherry are a few of the favorites…but you might get hurt just looking, seriously.. LOOKING at a Blackberry pie of his. 

Not to long ago I pulled some of my summer apples from the freezer  I’d cored & spiral cut. 

dmp 266 

5 Apples, a bit of flour, sugar & butter = 1 happy man. Quicker then opening a can of store bought and sooo much more flavor! I can’t wait to start canning again. 

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, looks yummy! I will be over shortly! :)

    Debbie
    ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save a piece for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie