Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Thoughts With My Morning Coffee

I love  having my morning coffee outside

Well, I love just about anything out side. 

mornings 004 mornings 001

I enjoy watching the sunlight as it plays with the flower petals, changing color and shape

mornings 003

I love the sights that mean young life is near

mornings 008

I see work yet to be done. 

Imaginary and real…wood to stack, roads to build, gardens to weed

mornings 009

Life that was and forever will be…

mornings 006

And I am Happy

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie