Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yarn Yummies


Ok, My mail lady is due a serious gift this Christmas! She has been bringing me some great packages the past few days. PEACE FLEECE!!!! My first batch! Purchased through a co-op. I love the colors, shades with in shades that blend wonderfully. These should make wonderful Diaper Soakers. Great “workhorse” wool, that softens more with each wash.




The second is an ETSY purchase from Union Center Knits, 100% worsted weight wool I love the way the colors blend one to another. I think I hear them saying they want to be fingerless mitts. Hmmm, have to see what I can come up with!















This last set is also an Etsy purchase from Yarntopia Treasures.I love the color combinations. Purchased for some Christmas knitting..... felted bags and felted potholders. But we'll see what happens!
If you have a plan for it its not stash right?

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie