Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Test Knits and Wash Cloths


I know, I know, I’m stuck on dish & wash cloths but these have been so fun!
Some were test knits for Lisa Milan of DigKnitty designs.
So far I have all Grandsons & boy patterns are hard to find but, Lisa is LOADED with them. Well, She’s loaded with patterns to fit any taste!
Here are the newest that will be posted in my stores soon;

Scooter in Medium Blue
100% cotton
Red Dino, In the TUB?
100% Cotton



Olive Green Monster Truck to scrub away outdoor play!
100% Cotton


Yellow Go Cart, racing you to the tub!
100% Cotton



Set Sail in the bubbles!
Med Blue, 100% Cotton

Why do I love these was cloths so much? They are easy to launder, soft enough for babies & adults. You choose the color and pattern to meet your wants and needs! They also fill that instant gratification fix.
And every once in a while Lisa posts a free one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie