Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to School

It’s that time again, kicking and screaming at the purchase of school supplies, and that’s the parents!
I missed it.....the lists of supplies, sports gear needing replaced. Until I heard the school bus in the morning. Where did the summer go?

Am I totally warped or, do other Moms do the back to school dance? Mine are all out of school now but we had 4 of our own and, 3-4 others living with us. I loved them all more than anything but, I will never forget the morning the youngest child stepped on the school bus with the “Big Kids” for the first time. I cried for about 2 seconds, did a arm pumping little dance and called my husband at work. I was so excited saying, “Honey listen to this!” and extended the phone out to the room. His very calm response was, “I don’t hear anything” Mine was
I KNOW!

1 comment:

  1. I will admit it. I did a happy dance this past Wednesday. And yesterday I went back to bed after dropping them off at school.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie