Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Baby Was Married Today

No matter how old they get your baby will always be your baby.
She was married today.
Let me rephrase that, Isaiah & his Mommy got married A very small simple ceremony with family gathered around they said I Do.


Our son Aaron & daughter Ania were not able to make it from Calif But were there in spirit





Isaiah's job to take care of the ring, through out the ceremony he would hold the rings out as if to say "see I didn't loose them!" Just think Vanna White!

15 minutes before the ceremony he started vomiting, we thought was a touch of the flu.
Sure made thing memorable!


Not sure what happend to his clothes, he started out with pockets in and tie tucked.









The photos AFTER the photos. My girls being, well..my girls. Rachel, Katie, Danielle & Erika.
Katie is a bonus daughter, ours by everything but blood. A Teacher, a Behavioral Therapist, & 2 in Marketing/Banking.

Just Yesterday they were fighting over Barbies and G.I Joe's, playing dress up,sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket, setting the woods behind the house on fire, .........





And the newlyweds? They spent the evening in the emergency room as Isaiah's flu bug wasn't the flu.

Reality bites sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a day! I hope he feels better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie for the wonderful comments on my blog. I can say "ditto" to the comment that I have a beautiful family. So do you! What a beautiful bride and adorable grandson! Enjoy your family...you're right...just yesterday they were playing with Barbies and GI Joes. I've added you to my "favorites".

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie