Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Soakers and Sleep Sacks

For the cloth diaper set............
These 100% sleeper sac soakers were a fun knit. Wonderful for newborn to about 3 months(or until they become scooters) and make for super quick night time diaper changes. I fell in love with the colors. The Pink & Purple color way is from Sarah at Babylonglegs, so vivid and fun.
I love her work, super soft but sturdy. I have 4 or 5 other hand dyed by her so you will be seeing them soon. I have a link to her website on my side bar


I used the free pattern (found on Ravelry) Booty Extreme by Jessica Meredith for the soakers. Great pattern, directions very clear and allow room for your own creativity. The yarn is another hand-dye. This one is called "Jiminey Crickets" by Monkeypal. Her link is also on my side bar. Both Fiber Enablers are wonderful about special orders and providing a quality product.
These should all be posteed to my Etsy shop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie