Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Considerate Wife


The mini is almost complete. Camping this weekend delayed the progress some, I was only able to knit about an inch. Simple mindless knitting but great for group setting where your attention is pulled in many directions. The knitting is done, I just need to add the buttons. Guess I HAVE to visit Grinny Possum this morning!…Photo coming soon!

I had a wonderful find at Meijer yesterday. My oldest daughter Danielle & I were at the check-out after finding a few plants for our back deck and her yard. The lady in front of us had this wonderful plant hanger! It’s a Mothers Day Special they have running, the plant and stand (your choice of 2 stands) for $20.00! Being the wonderful considerate wife that I am, (ok quit laughing and don’t spew your coffee on the keyboard) I saved him the time and trouble of bringing it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie