Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, May 30, 2008

I think I need a Wife!


I think I need a wife! Someone to keep me organized. My Dust Bunnies & laundry are taking over. Plants and flower’s need planted and re potted. I’ve been ignoring my house to knit, I don’t think its ever been this messy, even when all my kids were still at home.
I have been digging thru my stash and its now spread all over the house.

My goal this month has been to have all working projects completed. I’m making progress but running out of time.

There are 4 sweaters waiting for buttons, 2 jumper or sundresses still waiting on embroidery or buttons. I hate sewing on buttons, they have been sitting there for over a week . Today I will bite the bullet and get them done…..maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie