Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Twisted Patterns


Major error in the pattern I listed for my Soakers. The pattern is Wool Diaper Cover (Soaker) - Knit by Ms. Crafty Galore ! I was working on this one and noticed I had erased some info. When I went back to the link I realized I had listed it incorrectly. So, sorry for the confusion. (Note to self, no blogging after midnight!) Quick and easy Soaker, I picked up 40 stitches for the small and 46 for the medium to finish off the legs.
I love the way the colors POP on this one.

The colorway is another great one from Sarah, the dyeing Diva of babylonglegs. If you love bold rich colors look on her blog, She has the most beautiful colorway's I've seen yet. I have a link on the side bar.
I had a great buy at a auction this weekend, but I'll save that for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your soaker from my pattern looks great!!! I love the yarn choice.

    Btw, thank you for contacting me in my blog and asking permission to make and sell soakers using my pattern -- you have my blessing to do so. Feel free to forward my pattern to your friend too. I'm happy to be a part of spreading knitted-soaker joy.

    Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous striping!!!
    Looks great Katie :)

    Love
    Sarah xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie