Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, June 6, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!

A lot of you know that my middle daughter Rachel (23yrs old) has been fighting a battle with Uterine Cancer. Today she received the results of her last appointment. I’m so excited I have to share her news with everyone! She was at work when they called from the Dr’s office so, here is the e-mail we all received



Wanted to let everyone know that I just heard back from the docs and ALL good news!! She said that there is NO new growth!! That’s awesome, but even better is that she said it has gone down in size again! She doesn’t want to change any of my treatments as they are obviously working at this point. So 6 more months to go and then I’ll be done!

On another note, I’m very excited to say that after talking w/my doc, I am going to start training to run the Mini Marathon here in Indy next year! I knew I wouldn’t be able to follow a normal training schedule, but we were able to modify it to what would work for me, w/o overexerting myself. I’m looking at it as a great way to close this chapter of my life; one that although is challenging is something that I’m able to push through knowing that once finished, it will be something I can look back on and really be proud of.
Proof of the POWER OF PRAYER
THANK YOU! For all your prayers, please keep them going

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful children. I'm sad to hear of your daughter's cancer, but glad to hear it is responding to treatment!

    Thank you for entering my giveaway. It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie